That is qualified to sponsor their spouse, child or partner
It is possible to sponsor your partner, partner or child that is dependent:
- You’re at the least 18 years old
- You’re A canadian resident, a permanent resident of Canada, or an individual registered in Canada as an Indian beneath the Canadian Indian Act
- That you plan to live in Canada when the persons you want to sponsor become permanent residents if you’re a Canadian citizen living outside Canada, you must show.
- You can’t sponsor somebody if you’re a permanent living that is resident Canada.
- You’re in a position to prove that you’re maybe maybe maybe not getting assistance that is social reasons apart from an impairment
- it is possible to give the fundamental requirements of every people you wish to sponsor
If you reside outside Quebec
To be a sponsor, you have to financially promise to manage the individuals you will be sponsoring for some time. We call this vow an undertaking.
You are committed by the undertaking to: