If you’re moving abroad, completely or temporarily, or you’re returning to the UK, you’ll need certainly to check always just how this impacts any benefits you’re claiming.

Whether you’ll still qualify for advantages is determined by where you’re going and exactly how really miss or where you stand coming back from.

exactly What can I do if I’m going abroad?

If you’re moving abroad, you ought to notify:

  • Her Majesty’s Income and Customs (HMRC)
  • the local council, and provide them an address that is forwarding
  • the Overseas Pension Centre.

If you’re claiming any benefits and intending to keep the UK, even though it is simply for a trip, you’ll should also tell the benefit that is relevant – see Who to get hold of below for details. (más…)

Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.plugin cookies

Aviso de cookies